- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
Health Plans: How to Participate in the 2015 CAQH Index
May 14, 2015 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EDT
Learn how health plans can participate in the 2015 CAQH Index that tracks and reports progress of the transition from manual to electronic business transactions. You will learn the data and time commitment required from two health plans that have participated in previous Index reports, as well as the learnings your health plan will receive in return.
- Jay Eisenstock, Aetna. Jay leads provider eSolutions at Aetna. He is responsible for the innovation and deployment of administrative, clinical and financial interactions between Aetna and the health provider community.
- Tab Harris, Florida Blue. Tab is Director of Provider Connectivity Solutions and EDI Operations at Florida Blue. He is accountable for all provider e-capabilities including HIPAA and HL7 transactions in addition to portal-based capabilities.
- Jeff Lemieux, CAQH. Jeff is the lead researcher and author on the upcoming 2015 CAQH Index, as well as past Index reports.