- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- New Operating Rule Structure
- Eligibility & Benefits
- Claim Status
- Payment & Remittance
- Prior Authorization & Referrals
- Health Care Claims
- Benefit Enrollment
- Premium Payment
- Mandated Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
How Healthcare Providers Can Participate in the 2015 CAQH Index
Listen to Emory and Albany Internal Medicine to Learn How Your Hospital, Health System or Healthcare Practice Can Significantly Cut Administrative Costs
June 10, 2015 | 03:00 PM EDT
Healthcare providers and health plans are in the process of moving from manual to electronic business transactions in order to achieve substantial savings in time, accuracy and costs.
The CAQH Index™ is an annual report from the non-profit health organization CAQH that tracks this transition, detailing adoption rates and potential savings, to demonstrate progress made and gaps remaining. The report creates its estimates based on data submitted by providers and health plans. In 2014, the health plan data represented 112 million enrollees on more than four billion transactions.
Work is now underway on the 2015 CAQH Index and we need more provider participants. We invite your hospital, health system or healthcare practice to participate in this important, industry-wide research effort by attending.
- Listen to the experience of a large hospital system and a 13-provider internal medicine practice that participated in the 2014 CAQH Index report.
- Learn about the time commitment required and the guidance your organization will receive from our research partner, NORC.
- Review the type of benchmark information your organization will receive on how you compare with others in the transition to electronic business transactions.
- Adam Gobin, Emory Healthcare. Adam is Director of Revenue Management at the Emory Clinic. His role includes oversight of Payment Variance/Contract Management, Financial Clearance, Pre-certification, Accounts Receivable and Analytics and Performance Management.
- Bruce Trickel, CMPE, Albany Internal Medicine. Bruce is the Administrator at Albany Internal Medicine, lead Administrator with the Accountable Care Coalition of South Georgia, a Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO, and serves as the President of the Albany Medical Managers Group. Mr. Trickel has more than 25 years of healthcare consulting and leadership experience.
- Kennon R. Copeland, Ph.D., NORC. Ken is Senior Vice President and Director of Statistics and Methodology for NORC at the University of Chicago. Dr. Copeland has more than 35 years of survey research experience, including IMS Health, the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics and the U.S. Census Bureau.
Jeff Lemieux, CAQH. Jeff is a lead researcher on the upcoming 2015 CAQH Index, as well as past Index reports.