- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
Plan Achieves 84% Accurate Directory
July 19, 2018 | 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM EDT
More than 1.2 million data confirmation calls, continued inaccuracies, and significant provider abrasion were a few reasons why a national health plan explored sustainable approaches to improve the data accuracy of their provider directory.
In this webinar, learn how DirectAssure®, the CAQH Solution to improve provider directory quality, simplified the health plan’s outreach process.
- 84% accurate directory data.
- Reduced CMS audit vulnerability.
- Improved member satisfaction.
- Decreased provider abrasion and operational costs.
Resource: Presentation Recording