Reducing Administrative Costs in Healthcare
Are we doing all we can to maximize administrative savings in healthcare? What are the biggest opportunities to cut costs for healthcare providers, health plans and other industry stakeholders? Join our discussion with co-host Jane Sarasohn-Kahn, Health Populi blogger, on Twitter on Thursday, February 16th at 2pm ET by following #CAQHchat and using the hashtag in your tweets.
We will discuss the following questions:
- Where do you see the most waste occurring in healthcare administration? #CAQHchat
- What are the largest opportunities for reducing administrative costs? #CAQHchat
- With over 9 billion in potential savings, what are some of the challenges in shifting to electronic transactions? #CAQHchat
- Beyond efforts to drive adoption of electronic transactions, what industry initiatives/ strategies are reducing admin costs? #CAQHchat
- What information/data would be useful in future CAQH Index reports? #CAQHchat