- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Value-based Payment Webinar Series: “Attribution – Unlocking Value-based Purchasing’s Full Potential,” with National Quality Forum
January 17, 2019 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EST
In value-based payment models, providers take responsibility for the care of specific patients. An ongoing challenge for providers is the lack of standard attribution methodology to help them manage the care of their patient populations, especially if they work with multiple payers. The National Quality Forum (NQF), a not-for-profit, nonpartisan, membership-based organization that works to catalyze improvements in healthcare, has issued several guidance reports on attribution models. In this webinar, a leading expert from NQF will review the key insights.
- Understand the essential elements of an attribution model.
- Get an overview of specific attribution challenges.
- Hear about the guidance outlined by NQF on the design of an attribution model to begin a path towards an industry standard.
PRESENTER – Ashlie Wilbon, MS, MPH, FNP-C, Senior Director, National Quality Forum