- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- New Operating Rule Structure
- Eligibility & Benefits
- Claim Status
- Payment & Remittance
- Prior Authorization & Referrals
- Health Care Claims
- Benefit Enrollment
- Premium Payment
- Mandated Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Value-based Payment Webinar Series: Dr. Kate Goodrich, Director of the CMS Center for Clinical Standards & Quality - The Role of Interoperability in Value-based Payment
May 03, 2018 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EDT
Interoperability challenges are a pressing problem across healthcare. For those implementing value-based payment (VBP) models, they are greatly magnified. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is working to ensure the appropriate technology and regulatory structure exists to support value-based care.
- Learn about the focus of CMS on interoperability and how it will impact the overhaul of meaningful use rules for Certified Electronic Health Records Technology (CEHRT) to reduce administrative burden.
- Hear about future proposals to reduce the number of required EHR quality measures and thresholds to minimize provider burden.
PRESENTER: Dr. Kate Goodrich, Director, CMS Center for Clinical Standards and Quality and CMS Chief Medical Officer
Please note - All registrants and attendees will receive a copy of the presentation slides and a link to the webinar recording. No Continuing Education credits will be offered for attending this webinar. Please contact CORE@caqh.org for more information.