- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
Value-based Payment Webinar Series: Quality Measures – Benefits and Challenges to Improving Patient Care
August 23, 2018 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EDT
REGISTER TODAY – Quality measurement is central to the design and implementation of value-based payment models. Quality measures help assess the performance of the healthcare system and they form the basis of performance targets to which payments are tied. Data on quality measures are collected or reported in a variety of ways, including: claims, assessment instruments, medical records and registries. Learn how the industry is defining quality measures and setting up payment systems based on them through real world adoption examples from an industry leading expert.
- Get an overview of quality measures used in VBP including measures by model type – population health versus specialty models – and by payer – public versus private.
- Understand selection criteria for measures used in VBP.
- Hear about the challenges that with use of quality measures in value-based payments.
PRESENTER – Aparna Higgins, President and CEO, Ananya Health Solutions, and Consultant to CAQH CORE.
Can’t attend? You should still register. We will be sending out the slides and recording after the webinar to all registrants.