- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
X12 and CAQH CORE Webinar Series: Introduction to the 835 Transaction, Standard and Operating Rules
November 05, 2019
Electronic remittance advice (ERA) and electronic claim payment, also referred to as electronic funds transfer (EFT), work in tandem to enable automated reconciliation and communication of reimbursement. An ERA is an electronic explanation of payments made to the provider by the health plan and includes information about the patient, the service or procedure performed, the provider, and any claims adjustments.
The X12 005010X221A1 Health Care Claim Payment/Advice (835) Implementation Guide is the HIPAA-adopted standard for claim payment. The implementation guide provides standardized data content for creation and use of the 835. The CAQH CORE Phase III EFT & ERA Operating Rules help the industry effectively utilize the 835 transaction to understand payment decisions and optimize denial management.
Join us on November 5th for the first of a joint webinar series with the standard development organization, X12, and HHS-designated operating rule author, CAQH CORE.
What will you learn by registering for this webinar?
- Receive an orientation on the X12N 835 standard transaction.
- Review the benefits of using the 835 transaction to automate remittance posting, which save providers both time and money.
- Learn how the CAQH CORE Phase III EFT & ERA Operating Rules help enable successful EFT and ERA reassociation for the provider.
- Patricia Wijtyk, Senior Associate, BPO Cognizant, Co-chair of X12N/TGB/WG3 Payment Information Work Group
- Robert Bowman, Director, CAQH CORE