- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
CAQH CORE Participant Calendar
Rebranding and Website Launch
CAQH has launched a redesigned website developed to communicate more effectively and improve the visitor experience. In addition to featuring refreshed branding that represents the mission and vision of the organization, www.CAQH.org now has a new structure that makes information easier to find.
As the scope of CAQH activities expands beyond simplifying administrative processes to focus more broadly on “streamlining the business of healthcare”, the redesigned website more comprehensively profiles the work of the organization.
The website is mapped in the following convention, with information segmented within four primary sections:
- CAQH Solutions™ - Features CAQH ProView™, SanctionsTrack®, COB Smart® and EnrollHub™. Provides information about CAQH initiatives that stakeholders may use to improve their business operations for provider data and credentialing, coordination of benefits, and electronic payments enrollment.
- CAQH CORE® – Highlights information about voluntary and federally-mandated operating rules. For stakeholders involved in administrative data exchange, this section of the site includes rules and rule development updates, implementation resources, and certification details.
- CAQH Explorations™ - Showcases the CAQH Index, which tracks the transition from manual to electronic administrative transactions.
- About – Contains general and media information about CAQH and its initiatives. A press kit, open career positions, conferences, and news are available in this section.
The CAQH website and rebranding reflect a steadfast commitment to facilitating industry-wide collaboration and to measurably impacting efforts that streamline the business of healthcare. Visit www.CAQH.org.