- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
CAQH CORE Participant Calendar
MetLife Uses EnrollHub to Overcome Challenges to Dental Provider EFT/ERA Enrollment
CAQH partnered with dental plan MetLife to host a webinar on their success in increasing provider enrollment in Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) through EnrollHub®. This industry-wide CAQH solution makes it easier for providers to receive claim payment and remittance advice electronically from multiple health and dental plans.
Dental providers previously enrolled in EFT/ERA with MetLife through the company website portal or via fax; both options required manual data entry of the provider information by the plan. With a goal of streamlining the payment process for their own internal processes as well as for dental providers, MetLife is now requiring them to use EnrollHub for EFT/ERA enrollment with the company. Those providers are then able to easily share their banking information with other health and dental plans participating in the solution.
In addition to the MetLife case study, webinar presenters also discussed:
- Barriers that prevent greater provider participation in EFT, including inconvenient enrollment processes, difficulty linking payments with remittance advice and concerns about the security of bank information.
- An overview of the federal requirements for EFT/ERA transactions.
- Data from the CAQH Index® on industry adoption, costs and savings from the growing use of fully-automated EFT and ERA transactions showing the significant differences between the use of electronic claim payments among health plans (61.4 percent) compared to dental plans (only 6.4 percent).
More than 40 health plans, 120,000 healthcare practices and 500,000 healthcare and dental providers currently participate in EnrollHub. View the CAQH-MetLife webinar now.