Integrated portal creates seamless transition between two CAQH Solutions
Late last year, CAQH launched CAQH ProView for Groups to simplify the way data is shared between delegated provider groups and health plans. This first-of-its-kind functionality replaces the highly manual processes widely used today with an intuitive, efficient module within CAQH ProView.
With CAQH ProView for Groups, delegated groups no longer need to maintain a separate file for each contracted plan. Instead, they can submit one standardized file through a centralized portal, which automatically checks for errors. Participating plans then receive higher quality provider data that can be easily uploaded into their systems and online directories.
Since its inception, interest in this solution from both health plans and groups has continued to grow. Today 19 health plans and 28 provider groups have signed on.
Participating groups include:
- George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Jackson Clinic PA
- Lahey Health
- Michigan Medicine
- Olney Open MRI LLC
- Professional Services of Kansas University
- Progressive MRI LLC
- Progressive Radiology of Illinois LLC
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- TransCentury - Texas Professional Healthcare Alliance
- University Physicians Association Inc
- University of Toledo (OHIO)
- Via Christi Health
- Washington Imaging Associates of DC LLC
- Watson Clinic