- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
DecisionHealth and CAQH Combine Forces to Optimize the Provider Experience at the National Provider Enrollment Workshop 2014
WASHINGTON, DC - 3/25/14–
DecisionHealth, a leading source for health care news, analysis and instructional guidance, announced today that it will be including CAQH, a nonprofit alliance of health plans and trade associations aimed at simplifying health care administration, to enhance onsite training at the 14th Annual National Provider Enrollment Workshop 2014: Solve your Medicare and Commercial Payer Enrollment Challenges.
Now in its fourteenth year, the DecisionHealth workshop, taking place at the Millennium Knickerbocker in Chicago, IL from April 28th through the 30th, will offer physician practice managers, clinicians and a myriad of administrative staff three full days of expanded learning opportunities focused on Medicare and payer provider enrollment, as well as the CAQH Universal Provider Datasource (UPD) system. This year’s expanded agenda will feature UPD-targeted sessions including:
- Payer Enrollment Snapshot — What is CAQH UPD and Why Use It?: The first day, attendees jump right into a high-level overview of UPD, including a summary of what’s next for provider information, and some major enhancements coming to UPD.
- How to Complete a CAQH UPD Application: The last day, participants will be guided through an entire UPD application, learn answers to frequently asked questions and gain tips on how to avoid common errors with directions on where to go for help along the way.
- What Payers Look for in Credentialing Data: Attendees will gain exclusive insight into the payer angle as experts from CAQH are joined by representatives from a premier commercial health plan to share their perspective and answer questions.
- How CAQH UPD Will Drive Provider Data Sharing: The workshop wraps up with information on how UPD will evolve and how provider data that is captured will soon be used for a wide variety of functions that will benefit everyone, from patients to providers.
To view the entire three-day agenda, visit http://decisionhealth.com/.
“Offering this expanded enrollment training with CAQH at the National Provider Enrollment Workshop 2014 is the logical next step in delivering credentialing staff in the medical practice market a well-rounded experience from both the Medicare and commercial payer perspective,” says Tonya Nevin, Vice President of Medical Practice Products & Solutions for DecisionHealth.
“Simplifying administrative processes for health care professionals continues to be one of our top priorities. We understand that enrollment is constantly evolving and it’s critical for medical practices to stay informed about changes, enhancements and new trends on the horizon,” says Sorin Davis, Managing Director of Marketing and Business Development for CAQH. “CAQH is excited to be a part of this conference and partner with DecisionHealth to round out a more complete course offering.”
The National Provider Enrollment Workshop 2014 is the only event that delivers comprehensive enrollment and revalidation training for enrollment and credentialing professionals with varying experience levels from every provider setting - physician offices, home health agencies, hospitals, rural health clinics and more. Attendees will have direct access to CMS officials, CAQH representatives and DecisionHealth’s nationally-recognized enrollment experts.
For more event details on the 14th Annual National Provider Enrollment Workshop 2014, visithttp://decisionhealth.com/.
For over 25 years, DecisionHealth has served as the industry’s leading source for news, analysis and instructional guidance with brand names such as Home Health Line and Part B News. Our unique blend of award-winning on-staff journalists and unmatched access to health care executives, providers and their administrative staffs results in business management advice and operationally focused editorial that has captured the attention of nearly 100,000 home health care professionals and specialty physician practices.
CAQH serves as a catalyst for industry collaboration on initiatives that simplify healthcare administration for health plans and providers, resulting in a better care experience for patients and caregivers. CAQH solutions help promote quality interactions between plans, providers, and other stakeholders; reduce costs and frustrations associated with healthcare administration; facilitate administrative healthcare information exchange; and encourage administrative and clinical data integration. Visit www.caqh.org for more information. Follow us on Twitter at @caqh.
# # #