- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
About CAQH CORE
Drive the creation and adoption of healthcare operating rules that support standards, accelerate interoperability, and align administrative and clinical activities among providers, payers and consumers.
Press Release 11/01/17
CAQH CORE® has announced that three Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) plans have become CORE-certified. Together, the APWU Health Plan (APWUHP), GEHA and National Association of Letter Carriers Health Benefit Plan (NALC-HBP) cover more than one million federal employees, retirees and their family members.
CORE Certification is for organizations that create, use or transmit administrative healthcare data (such as health plans, healthcare providers and vendors) CORE Certification verifies that an organization or product operates in agreement with the operating rules and the underlying standards, and is doing so with their trading partners.
CAQH CORE Operating Rules
ACA Section 1104 requires HIPAA covered entities to be in compliance with the remaining ACA-mandated operating rules.
- Health claims or equivalent encounter information
- Health plan enrollment/disenrollment
- Health plan premium payments
- Referral certification and authorization
- Health claims attachments