- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-based Payments
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
CAQH CORE Participant Calendar
Certification: ACA Section 1104 Certification, CORE Certification, Proposed CORE HIPAA Credential, and CORE Endorsement
IV. Introduction to CORE Endorsement
NOTE: CORE Endorsement is available only to organizations that do not create, transmit, or use healthcare administrative and financial transactions and therefore are ineligible for CORE Certification.
Organizations that do not create, transmit, or use administrative healthcare transactions, and therefore cannot implement the CAQH CORE Operating Rules, are eligible to become CORE Endorsers.
CORE Endorser Organizations demonstrate their support for the CAQH CORE mission and the CAQH CORE Operating Rules by signing the CORE Endorser Pledge for the appropriate phase (see below) and applying for the respective CORE Endorser Seal.
- Endorsement of the CAQH CORE Mission and Phase I CAQH CORE Operating Rules requires signing the CAQH CORE 101: Pledge Version 1.1.0
- Endorsement of the CAQH CORE Mission and Phase II CAQH CORE Operating Rules requires signing the CAQH CORE 201: Pledge Version 2.1.0 and Phase II CAQH CORE Pledge Addendum
- Endorsement of the CAQH CORE Mission and Phase III CAQH CORE Operating Rules requires signing the CAQH CORE 301: Pledge Version 3.0.0 and Phase II & Phase III CAQH CORE Pledge Addendums
- Endorsement of the CAQH CORE Mission and Phase IV CAQH CORE Operating Rules requires signing the CAQH CORE 401: Pledge Version 4.0.0 and Phase II, Phase III, & Phase IV CAQH CORE Pledge Addendums
CORE-endorsing organizations may participate in CAQH CORE public relations campaigns, provide feedback and input when requested to do so by CAQH CORE, and encourage their members/partners to consider becoming CORE-certified. Please refer to the CORE Endorsement Application Process for information on how to obtain a Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, and/or Phase IV CORE Endorser Seal.
NOTE: CORE Endorsers may or may not be CORE Participating Organizations; there is no fee to obtain the CORE Endorser Seal.
Yes. After processing your CORE Endorsement application, CAQH CORE will send you an electronic copy of your CORE Endorser Seal for the appropriate phase for which endorsement has been achieve. This Seal can be used in your communication tools/materials. Please refer to the CAQH CORE Marketing Guidelines for more information.