The Director, Sales and Marketing Operations is responsible for managing ongoing operations for sales and marketing, including organization-wide administration of salesforce.com, the marketing tech stack and sales reporting management.
The Director, Sales and Marketing Operations is responsible for managing ongoing operations for sales and marketing, including organization-wide administration of salesforce.com, the marketing tech stack and sales reporting management. This role reports directly to the Vice President, Strategic Marketing and Communications. This role interacts with the entire enterprise and is an integral part of the organization, dedicated to achieving client satisfaction, customer relationship management, revenue generation and long-term growth in line with the CAQH Vision and Mission.
This is a full-time, exempt, remote position.
Systems Operations and Vendor Management
- Oversee operations for all sales and marketing systems, including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Adaptive Insights, etc.
- Evaluate and optimize the use of sales and marketing CRM and demand gen tools with a goal of streamlining lead generation, sales cycle development, and the customer lifecycle process. This includes team training, troubleshooting, governance, application, optimization, etc.
- Manage reporting for both sales and marketing.
- Manage relationships with tools and systems vendors including system architecture and design, identifying development and customization needs, contract management, budgeting, user renewals, etc.
Market Opportunity and Pipeline Management
- Manage forecasting/planning and tracking for new business, as well as upsell/cross-sell opportunities across sales and business development.
- Identify white space across all solution areas. Develop contact lists for opportunities. Work with marketing to penetrate target opportunities and deliver leads to sales for follow-up.
Prospect Journey, Sales Process, and RFP Support
- Oversee Salesforce.com process and execution as it relates to marketing lead generation, nurture programs, and prospect assignments to sales in all points of the prospect journey relative to campaign ideation, build, and execution.
- Define and streamline sales processes, prospect life cycle, and cross-functional engagement with sales team members and other relevant teams.
- Manage development and delivery of sales compensation, incentive plans and commissions in conjunction with Chief Growth Officer.
- Manage territory, targets, and compensation assignments.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders when coordinating messaging to target accounts (account management, marketing, and strategic sales team members). Help ensure a coordinated approach to direct campaigning and communication.
- Oversee the RFP process, including consultant support and cross-functional collaboration, to ensure quality responses are submitted on time and aligned to company objectives.
Data Management, Reporting and Analysis
- Streamline data management processes across the organization to ensure demand gen and CRM management contacts are clean and segmented according to needs.
- Manage data integrity, target lists and addition of net new leads to CRM and marketing databases to effectively target outreach.
- Work cross-functionally to manage and report on the following: sales pipeline, demand pipeline, marketing campaigns, and communication outlets.
- Analyze results and develop recommendations on how to address shortfalls and maximize performance.
- Experience managing Salesforce and HubSpot, CRM and Marketing Automation tools.
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office including expert knowledge with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Seven or more years of work experience in managing the sales process, sales team compensation, budgetary process, and revenue performance management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Salesforce certified administrator preferred.
HubSpot Marketing Software Certification preferred
What You Get
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. We offer full-time remote work to all staff from any location and maintain a physical office in downtown Washington, DC.
At CAQH, we are proud of our active commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). Our DEI committee works diligently to foster an inclusive workplace where all individuals are valued, respected, and empowered. We embrace diverse perspectives and are dedicated to providing equal opportunities for everyone to thrive. Join us in our mission to transform healthcare through innovative technology solutions while making a positive impact on the lives of diverse communities.
CAQH is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, familial status, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, source of income, place of residence, or any other characteristic protected by law. CAQH will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.
Applicants have rights under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), and the Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA). If you are interested in applying for employment with CAQH and need an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact CAQH Human Resources at 202-517-0436.
Who We Are
Named one Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work,” CAQH has helped nearly 1,000 health plans, 2+ million providers, government entities and vendors connect, exchange information and operate more efficiently. CAQH technology-enabled solutions and its Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE) bring the healthcare industry together to make sharing business information more automated, predictable, and consistent. CAQH Insights researches opportunities to reduce the burden of manual processes in healthcare administration.