Manager, Solution Design
<p><span lang="EN-US">Director, Solution Design</span></p>
The Manager, Solution Design will engage prospects and customers to conduct deep needs assessments to optimize value from its enterprise solutions.
- Pre-Sale Strategy – Solution Design will conduct comprehensive assessments to define a go forward path for prospects. This go forward path will include articulating the need (and Business Case) for CAQH Solutions, ensuring prospects understand how the solution(s) will provide value.
- Sales to Implementation – In partnership with Sales, Solution Design will transition the prospect to the Implementation team, ensuring the prospect’s business case and value proposition are understood and remain available throughout the implementation.
- Post Implementation – Solution Design will engage with new solution clients following Implementation to solidify client adoption and value recognition.
- Optimization Analysis – Periodically, Solution Design will identify opportunities for added value (improve effectiveness of current usage and/or expand usage) into additional areas for existing clients.
- Consulting Projects – Solution Design will identify and lead custom scope of work projects intended to support existing or prospective clients in developing efficient and effective utilization of CAQH solutions.
Methodology and Delivery
- You will have your 'finger on the pulse' of how all CAQH Solutions deliver value. You are going to assess assigned projects and/or services to ensure there is a clear understanding of what services the customer needs or is receiving and the overall value they deliver.
- You will provide value by creating strategies to support adoption and continued use of CAQH solutions.
The Manager, Solution Design will engage prospects and customers to conduct deep needs assessments to optimize value from its enterprise solutions. The role will ensure customers realize high levels of satisfaction and obtain successful return on investment (ROI) of CAQH solutions by utilizing data driven metrics.
Keys to success are, the ability to create opportunities for our customers to leverage our products by advising on complex pre-sales activity and supporting post implementation work that highlights the value of our solutions.
This position interacts with and is an integral part of a team of professionals and, works alongside Business Development, Account Management, Product Management, Technology, Implementations and Operations teams to ensure our services are delivered and utilized successfully.
This role is full-time, exempt and reports to the Director, Solution Design.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and telephone communication skills with the ability to effectively guide the client throughout the client journey.
- Ability to listen actively, synthesize client or needs and then present CAQH product and solutions in a flexible and responsive manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly without a drop in quality. Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow consistently to resolve concerns and ensure client satisfaction.
- Ability to experience negative results and yet retain and sustain focus, professionalism, and enthusiasm for work and CAQH products over an extended period.
- Ability to interact, cooperate and work closely with all levels of internal and external colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and sustain high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Ability to analyze complex data sets and convert them into meaningful insights.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and desire to contribute individually, to the team, and to the organization.
- Fully proficient with current CRM software as well as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A background in delivery in a consultancy environment.
- Experience working in a metrics and data driven environment and must be excellent at using data and information to demonstrate delivery of business value to customers.
- Familiar with APIs and other common data exchange mechanisms.
- A good understanding of managed services and project delivery.
- Experience working with healthcare customers of all sizes.
- Five or more years of experience working with clients on complex technology product implementation projects.
- One year or more with provider data and/or Coordination of Benefits (COB) membership data.
- One year of project management experience.
B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Healthcare, Marketing, or related field preferred but not required.