- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
CAQH ProView for Groups - Delegated Groups
It is now easy for delegated provider groups to maintain and share provider rosters with multiple health plans.
Developed in collaboration with healthcare providers and health plans, CAQH ProView for Groups streamlines the process of maintaining and sharing delegated provider data used for provider enrollment, delegation oversight, and directory maintenance.
- Easy to use, secure web portal enables provider groups to submit a single roster of their delegated providers for all participating health plans.
- Provider data changes are tracked in the periods between full roster submissions, eliminating the need for change reports.
- Authorized health plans are notified when new data is available and can access it on-demand.
- Plans download a full roster or change file in a machine-readable format, enabling faster processing times.
Improved data accuracy
- Rosters must satisfy 120+ data quality checks at the time of submission.
- Auto-generated error report makes it easy to see and resolve errors in advance.
- Better quality data results in more accurate provider directories and fewer outreach calls to provider groups.
- Provider groups authorize which plans have roster access.
- CAQH ProView for Groups can see the exact date and time when each plan has downloaded the file.
- CAQH ProView for Groups safeguards vital provider data with multiple layers of physical and electronic security.
- CAQH is HITRUST CSF certified.
- A dedicated team is available to help with set-up and on-going questions.
Available free-of-charge to provider groups
- For further information, please contact our provider engagement team at email@example.com.
Already use CAQH ProView for Groups? Sign in.
Feedback from Provider Groups:
“I’ve been getting questions about my data from [plan], which is good because it means they are actually using it.” – Managed Care Manager
“This is definitely going to help with directory information. I can change data at the plan level, so only the correct locations and providers go to them.” – Credentialing Specialist
“This is really straight-forward, especially in the logical way the data comes together.” – Credentialing Manager
“The error report has been helpful for me to clean-up my data.” – Director of Credentialing