- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
CAQH ProView for Groups - Delegated Groups
It is now easy for delegated provider groups to maintain and share provider rosters with multiple health plans.
Developed in collaboration with healthcare providers and health plans, CAQH ProView for Groups streamlines the process of maintaining and sharing delegated provider data used for provider enrollment, delegation oversight, and directory maintenance.
Simplified workflows enable delegated groups to:
- Upload all group roster data in one, standardized format.
- Easily make ongoing roster updates.
- See and correct incorrect data at the time of submission.
- Authorize which health plans have roster access.
- Know when each health plan downloads data.
Time-saving features will automatically:
- Calculate change reports when you upload new provider data.
- Notify health plans when new data is available.
- Separate relevant data for each health plan in a machine-readable format.
With CAQH ProView for Groups, your group will reduce administrative burden, improve transparency, and share more accurate provider data. Offered at no charge to providers.
Contact a member of our provider group engagement team to learn more.
Already use CAQH ProView for Groups? Sign in.