- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- New Operating Rule Structure
- Eligibility & Benefits
- Claim Status
- Payment & Remittance
- Prior Authorization & Referrals
- Health Care Claims
- Benefit Enrollment
- Premium Payment
- Mandated Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
The American Dental Association (ADA) and CAQH are working together to make it easier for dentists to enter and share their professional and practice data with dental plans and other participating organizations.
This information can be used for credentialing, directories and other business uses. Plans can eliminate the resource-intensive process of accepting this data manually and entering it into their own systems. By utilizing CAQH ProView, duplicative paperwork is eliminated, potentially saving millions of dollars in annual administrative costs for dental plans and dentists alike.
ADA is widely promoting this service to all U.S. practicing dentists, including its membership of 161,000 dentists. The number of dentists participating in CAQH ProView is expected to increase substantially, making it the leading industry source for dentists’ credentialing data.
CAQH ProView also offers participating dental plans additional advantages:
- Real-time system validation of select dentist data against industry sources reduces incorrect data entry, increasing data quality and decreasing delays in data processing.
- Application programing interface (API) capabilities for access to the data through real-time web services.
- Secure electronic exchange of roster and dentist (extract) files, with roster exception reporting and customizable extract reports. Flexibility to receive dentist data in multiple formats: ASCII, XML or PDF.
Learn more by reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions.
Find out how your organization can increase its network of participating dentists and reduce the burden of dentist data collection. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.