The American Dental Association (ADA) and CAQH are working together to make it easier for dentists to enter and share their professional and practice data with dental plans and other healthcare organizations – by utilizing CAQH ProView®.
CAQH ProView is an online solution that collects, maintains and shares the self-reported professional information for a wide range of healthcare providers. More than 1.4 million providers currently use this CAQH Solution® to share their data with over 900 healthcare organizations for credentialing, provider directories and other business needs.
As a dentist, you no longer need to complete different credentialing applications for each participating dental plan. You can now enter your professional information one time in an easy-to-use digital platform. The platform is fast, protected and free to U.S. practicing dentists, enabling you to share your information with the participating plans, employers and other organizations you choose.
In addition, this service enables you to easily share certain professional information you have already entered into ADA’s website with CAQH ProView, reducing the amount of data entry required to complete your profile. In the future, as dentists update their CAQH ProView profile, those specific data elements will – in turn – update their ADA profile as well. The result is less redundant administrative work for dentists.
Ready to get started? Any U.S. practicing dentist, member or non-member, can begin the process by following these simple steps:
- Go to ADA.org/godigital
- Enter your ADA User ID. If you need help retrieving that number, contact the ADA Member Service Center at 800.621.8099.
- Once you’ve logged in, you can update your ADA account, or go directly to the credentialing login page.
- Select the “My Credentials” icon and view the list of items needed to complete the credentialing process.
- Accept the ADA Terms and Conditions to be redirected to the CAQH ProView Welcome Page.
- Click on “Get Started,” to view prepopulated information from the ADA in your CAQH ProView profile and/or information attested to previously. Input new information as required to complete the profile.