CAQH continues to innovate and enhance DirectAssure.
Recent releases have included features that enable participating organizations to:
- Meet directory requirements in the Federal "No Surprises Act"
- Comply with state requirements related to race, ethnicity and language and other updates
- Enhance cultural competency and provide directory information of interest to diverse and underserved communities
- More efficiently and accurately manage data
If your organization is using DirectAssure 1.0, you are receiving basic features to meet regulatory requirements:
- Provider outreach (e.g., phone and email)
- Compliance reporting
- Provider directory snapshot with directory confirmation
- Directory extract
If your organization is not using the most recent version, you may not be taking full advantage of what DirectAssure has to offer. Please contact a member of our Provider Directory Data Improvement Team for additional information and to upgrade.