- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
EnrollHub for Health and Dental Plans
Streamlining EFT and ERA Enrollment for Health and Dental Plans
Increasing adoption of Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to replace paper checks continues to be challenging for many health and dental plans. Trying to enroll all healthcare providers – especially lower volume practices – can be difficult, leading to a “two-tier” payment system requiring expensive, time-consuming manual payments.
CAQH has developed a simple, cost-effective solution to help plans move closer to universal EFT. EnrollHub®, a CAQH Solution®, combines enrollment capabilities for EFT and Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA), enabling healthcare providers to use a single, secure on-line process to enroll with multiple health or dental plans at once. EnrollHub then sends their enrollment information directly to each authorized participating plan.
This easy-to-use enrollment tool – available at no charge to healthcare providers – encourages greater provider participation and satisfaction:
- Providers are able to access EnrollHub online at any time to easily make changes, helping ensure plans have up-to-date information.
- The EnrollHub team works closely with your health or dental plan to engage your providers with a robust outreach effort to encourage them to enroll.
- More than 1.6 million providers are part of CAQH ProView® to share their credentialing and other practice information. They already know and trust CAQH electronic solutions.
EnrollHub can be used independently or integrated with your current EFT and ERA enrollment tool. This solution lowers your EFT costs in other ways, by offering provider support services with a dedicated help center and by verifying the provider data prior to sending it to your health or dental plan.
View the EnrollHub case study:
View EnrollHub webinars: