Spend less time managing provider credentialing and directory information
CAQH ProView for Groups enables provider groups to manage information health plans need for directories, delegated credentialing, and more in one place.
- Push location data to individual provider profiles
- Share one delegated roster with all participating health plans
- Add data in bulk or directly within the portal
- See status details for all providers, locations, and plans associated with your group
- Ensure your data is complete and accurate with automated data validation
Available to provider groups and practice managers at no charge.
Ballad Health sought a more accurate, streamlined way to submit roster updates to the 30 health plans with which it maintains delegation relationships.
Register for CAQH ProView for Groups
Complete the form below, and a member of our team will set up your free account.
- Group Name refers to the Group's Legal Business Name, as it appears on the W-9.
- Once CAQH creates your account, the Primary Contact can add additional team members.
- The Registration Form requires only one TIN affiliated with the group; The Primary Contact can add additional TINs directly in the portal.