- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
Share Directory Updates with CAQH ProView
Take the Frustration out of Updating Directories
Patients want to know your practice locations, whether you are accepting new patients, and if their insurance will be accepted. Use CAQH ProView to make sure your patients get correct directory information.
Health plans already using CAQH ProView to update directories include:
Why maintain your directory information in CAQH ProView?
- The CAQH ProView 'Directory Snapshot' makes it easy to review and update directory changes at any time.
- Use a single process to share directory changes with multiple health plans.
- Reduce the number of requests you are receiving for directory information from your network health plans.
- Leverage your CAQH ProView profile to simplify directory maintenance, not just credentialing.