The Implementation Deadline for Federally-mandated CAQH CORE EFT and ERA Operating Rules was January 1, 2014.
Learn more about CAQH CORE resources available to help your organization meet the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act's operating rule mandate.
Committee on Operating Rules
for Information Exchange®
CAQH CORE® is a multi-stakeholder initiative developing operating rules that:
- Streamline electronic healthcare administrative data exchange.
- Support interoperability between payers and providers.
CAQH CORE certifies and awards CORE Certification Seals to entities that create, transmit or use the healthcare administrative and financial transactions addressed by the CAQH CORE Operating Rules. Learn more.
Learn how stakeholders are working together to:
- Implement federally mandated CAQH CORE operating rules for eligibility, benefits, electronic remittance, and other claim-related transactions.
- Reduce the amount of time and resources providers spend on administrative functions.
Universal Provider Datasource®
Watch our video to learn how UPD® helps more than one million healthcare providers and over 700 participating organizations save time and administrative costs by reducing duplicative paperwork.
Already using UPD®? Make the most of your experience. Learn how UPD:
- Simplifies provider data collection for credentialing, claims processing, quality assurance, emergency response and member services, such as directories and referrals.
- Enables physicians and other health professionals to submit their information free of charge.
Have a question/request for CAQH UPD?