Press Release 11/04/15
The CAQH Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE®) today announced that it has awarded more than 200 CORE Certifications to health plans, hospitals and health systems, clearinghouses and vendors.
CAQH CORE Operating Rules
ACA Section 1104 requires HIPAA covered entities to be in compliance with the remaining ACA-mandated operating rules.
- Health claims or equivalent encounter information
- Health plan enrollment/disenrollment
- Health plan premium payments
- Referral certification and authorization
- Health claims attachments