Committee on Operating Rules
for Information Exchange®
CAQH CORE® is a multi-stakeholder initiative developing operating rules that:
- Streamline electronic healthcare administrative data exchange.
- Support interoperability between payers and providers.
Learn how stakeholders are working together to:
- Implement federally mandated CAQH CORE operating rules for eligibility, benefits, electronic remittance, and other claim-related transactions.
- Reduce the amount of time and resources providers spend on administrative functions.
Have a question/request for CAQH CORE? Email email@example.com.
Universal Provider Datasource®
Watch our video to learn how UPD® helps more than one million healthcare providers and over 700 participating organizations save time and administrative costs by reducing duplicative paperwork.
Already using UPD®? Make the most of your experience. Learn how UPD:
- Simplifies provider data collection for credentialing, claims processing, quality assurance, emergency response and member services, such as directories and referrals.
- Enables physicians and other health professionals to submit their information free of charge.
Have a question/request for CAQH UPD?