- CAQH ProView
- COB Smart
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Primary Source Verification
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- HHS HIPAA Compliance
- Join CORE
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- EnrollHub® reduces costly paper checks with enrollment for electronic payments and electronic remittance advice.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- SanctionsTrack® delivers comprehensive, multi-state information on healthcare provider licensure disciplinary actions.
- DirectAssure™ helps health plans increase the accuracy of provider directories.
CAQH is presenting on CAQH ProView at the DecisionHealth National Provider Enrollment Workshop in Nashville, Tenn., on Monday, April 24, 2017, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
What's New with CAQH ProView
With direct access to CAQH experts you will learn about the industry’s standard and trusted source for self-reported provider data. CAQH ProView continues to be the premier tool for submitting credentialing information and is increasingly being used by health plans to update network directories. You will leave with answers to the most frequently asked questions, including how to prepare for new attestation requirements, as well as how to avoid common errors when completing a CAQH ProView application. The session will conclude with a preview of how CAQH ProView is positioned to reshape the healthcare industry’s approach to provider data.
Find the workshop's full agenda here.