- CAQH ProView
- COB Smart
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Resource Center
- HHS HIPAA Compliance
- Join CORE
CAQH CORE: Operating Rules to Drive the Business of Healthcare
- Established in 2005, CAQH CORE is a multi-stakeholder collaboration of more than 130 organizations –providers, health plans, vendors, government agencies, and standard-setting bodies – developing operating rules to simplify healthcare administrative transactions. CAQH CORE participating organizations include health plans representing more than 75% of commercially insured lives, plus Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries.
- Operating rules support a range of existing standards to make electronic data transactions more predictable and consistent, regardless of the technology. Operating rules facilitate many high-volume transactions that involve multiple parties, such as automated banking transactions and airline ticket bookings.
- The CORE process centers on an integrated model consisting of: rule development, testing and certification, and measure tracking/outreach.
- A voluntary CORE Certification program drives value and return on investment for all trading partners by ensuring the rules are used consistently; thereby encouraging broader use of the rules. Health plans, providers, vendor/clearinghouses that create, transmit or use administrative data may become CORE-certified.
|Eligibility and Claim Status||EFT & ERA||Other Transactions|