CAQH CORE has produced a variety of online resources to provide education on operating rule implementation and CAQH CORE initiatives.
CAQH CORE has developed interactive tools and dashboards on topics of interest to industry stakeholders.
To increase industry awareness and adoption of healthcare operating rules, CAQH CORE offers interactive webinars in collaboration with leading healthcare organizations. These include quarterly Town Halls, webinar series on topics such as value-based payments and attachments, as well as sessions dedicated to operating rule implementation and maintenance, CORE Certification, and other topics of interest. In addition, CAQH CORE subject matter experts present at numerous national conferences.
Webinar Series: Attachments
- Delivering Value through Electronic Healthcare Attachments (July 2019)
- Case Study on Vyne's Use of Electronic Dental Claim Attachments (July 2018)
- Use & Adoption of Attachments in Healthcare Administration (January 2018)
- Clinical Document Metadata (November 2017)
- Use and Adoption of Attachments in Healthcare Administration (May 2017)
- CAQH CORE and eHealth Initiative Joint Webinar: Data Needs for Successful Value-based Care Outcomes (March 2017)
Webinar Series: Value-based Payments
- Value-based Payment Initiative: Insights and Next Steps (October 2019)
- State Medicaid Experience with VBP with Center for Health Care Strategies and Minnesota Medicaid (June 2019)
- Attribution - Unlocking Value-based Purchasing's Full Potential, with the National Quality Forum (January 2019)
- Quality Measures in VBP (August 2018)
- The Role of Interoperability in VBP: ONC Perspective (June 2018)
- The Role of Interoperability in VBP: Dr. Kate Goodrich (May 2018)
- All Together Now: Applying the Lessons of FFS to Streamline Adoption of VBP (April 2018)
- VBP: What Have We Learned and Where Are We Headed? (March 2019)
- CAQH CORE Participant Call on VBP Report (February 2018)
- Implementing Successful VBP: Alternative Payment Models with CMMI (January 2018)
- CAQH CORE and eHealthive Initiative Joint Webinar: Data Needs for Successful Value-based Care Outcomes (November 2017)
CAQH CORE has developed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) addressing CAQH CORE Operating Rules, general CAQH CORE information, CORE Certification and future development of operating rules.
INDUSTRY TOPICS AND COMMENT LETTERS
CAQH CORE shares activities for which it has submitted a comment letter, held a public call, provided public testimony, etc.
OPERATING RULE IMPLEMENTATION RESOURCES
The Industry Implementation Resources webpage has a number of free tools available to assist entities with both federal compliance and implementation of the CAQH CORE Operating Rules. CAQH CORE offers CORE Certification to entities that create, transmit or use administrative transactions in order for the entity to demonstrate its IT system or product is conformant with a specific transaction-based set of the CAQH CORE Operating Rules.
REPORTS AND WHITE PAPERS
CAQH CORE publishes reports and white papers highlighting findings from research on key industry topics related to operating rules. The reports outline industry barriers and opportunities to drive industry automation and alignment of administrative and clinical processes.