- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- New Operating Rule Structure
- Eligibility & Benefits
- Claim Status
- Payment & Remittance
- Prior Authorization & Referrals
- Health Care Claims
- Benefit Enrollment
- Premium Payment
- Mandated Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Phase IV Connectivity: Best Practices for Success
July 17, 2018 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EDT
The Phase IV CAQH CORE Operating Rules are providing the healthcare industry value and efficiency through a common infrastructure for claims, prior authorization, enrollment/disenrollment and premium payment transactions. Attend this webinar to learn how early adopters are successfully implementing the connectivity, security and other key rule requirements.
• Hear an overview of the Phase IV operating rule requirements, with a focus on connectivity and acknowledgements.
• Review the steps for completing Phase IV CORE Certification to demonstrate conformance and learn about key tools and resources to guide your implementation.
• Get an interactive multimedia demonstration of the most common connectivity hurdles and how to overcome them with ease.