- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-based Payments
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
2017 CAQH Index Webinar
June 14, 2018 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EDT
After reporting mixed or only marginal gains for several years, how much progress did the 2017 CAQH Index find in the healthcare industry transition to electronic administrative transactions?
Join this CAQH Index webinar, in which the full report will be revealed publicly for the first time, for answers about:
- Adoption of electronic administrative transactions by the healthcare industry, medical and dental health plans and providers.
- National potential savings opportunity from full adoption.
- Greatest opportunities for savings.
- Cost and time to conduct the most common administrative transactions.
- Practice management system and clearinghouse vendor support of electronic administrative transactions.
- Reid Kiser, MS, Interim Director, CAQH Explorations
- Angela Fontes, Ph.D., Director, Behavioral and Economic Analysis and Decision-making (BEAD) Practice, NORC at the University of Chicago
- Susan Philip, MPP, Senior Healthcare Management Consultant, Milliman, Inc.