- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
2018 CAQH Index Findings
Immediate Opportunities to Save Time and Reduce Business Costs
January 17, 2019 | 12:30 PM to 01:30 PM EST
Administrative functions are fundamental to ensuring that patients can access quality care and providers are compensated appropriately. Across the healthcare industry, the time and money spent on administrative functions is excessive, resulting in fewer resources for quality patient care.
The CAQH Index tracks adoption of HIPAA-mandated electronic administrative transactions and others for conducting routine business between healthcare providers and health plans in the medical and dental industries. It also estimates the annual volume of these transactions, their cost and the time needed to complete them.
Join us on Thursday, January 17th to learn more about:
- The progress made in adopting electronic transactions;
- Changes in savings opportunities; and
- The challenges that still exist for the industry.