Join CAQH CORE for an update of its work efforts and priority initiatives for 2021 to deliver administrative efficiency and value to the healthcare industry. Topics will include:
- Spotlight on new initiatives, including:
- The Advanced Explanation of Benefits Advisory Group to develop guidance illustrating how industry can meet Advanced EOB requirements in the No Surprises Act.
- The Infrastructure Operating Rule effort to update system availability and response time requirements.
- Overview of the latest rule writing efforts for the eligibility and attachments transactions.
- Highlights from the latest federal government activities to provide transparency and access to a patient’s healthcare information with a focus on how CAQH CORE can help bridge the gap between current and emerging standards to ensure ongoing interoperability between all stakeholders.
Register for our September Town Hall to engage with CAQH CORE and provide input on how to best drive the industry towards fully digital business operations. For any questions, please contact CAQH CORE staff at CORE@caqh.org.