- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- New Operating Rule Structure
- Eligibility & Benefits
- Claim Status
- Payment & Remittance
- Prior Authorization & Referrals
- Health Care Claims
- Benefit Enrollment
- Premium Payment
- Mandated Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
CORE Certification: Best Practices for Success
March 26, 2020 | 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM EDT
Register for this webinar to understand how pursuing CORE Certification can ensure your alignment with the CAQH CORE Operating Rules, many of which are federally mandated. Highlights will include:
- Understand the benefits of pursuing CORE Certification for your organization, including efficiencies gained and conformance assurance given current federal government compliance efforts.
- Learn about the four easy steps to achieve CORE Certification and the implementation support resources included with the program.
- Hear about ongoing program features available to CORE-certified organizations, such as real-time review and interpretation guidance in the event of a compliance audit.
- Hear about the latest updates to CORE Certification to ensure continued value to the industry including recertification and plans to transition from phased-based operating rules to rule sets organized by business transaction.
- Get an interactive multimedia demonstration of the most common CORE Certification hurdles and how to overcome them with ease.