Connectivity is essential for successful interoperability as it enables the transport of information to support data exchange. To address the industry’s need to align on a common set of communication protocols, CAQH CORE maintains a set of operating rules addressing connectivity and security of data exchange. CAQH CORE Participating Organizations are currently evaluating updates to the CAQH CORE Connectivity requirements to address existing and emerging standards and protocols to support the intersection of administrative and clinical data exchange. Register for this CAQH CORE webinar to:
- Learn about the existing CAQH CORE Connectivity rule requirements to reduce implementation variations, improve interoperability and advance the automation of administrative data exchange.
- Get an update on the work of CAQH CORE Participants to develop updated CAQH CORE Connectivity Rules that align to existing IT implementations and supports emerging approaches for exchanging data.
- Patrick Murta, Chief Interoperability Architect & Fellow, Enterprise Architecture, Humana, Co-Chair of the CAQH CORE Connectivity Work Group
- Robert Bowman, CAQH CORE Director
- Emily TenEyck, CAQH CORE, Manager