- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
- CAQH Index
- Provider Data Collaboration
Go Paperless and Get Paid: Use of the EFT/ERA Transactions with X12 and OhioHealth
November 14, 2018 | 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM EST
Do you want to learn how to create a more efficient payment and remittance advice process at your organization? One sure way to save time and money is through efficient use of the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) transactions and the Phase III CAQH CORE Operating Rules. On this webinar, hear from speakers who are successfully using these transactions and operating rules to streamline healthcare payments.
- Get foundational instruction from a representative of X12 and WEDI who will give an overview of the X12 standard for the 835 (ERA), the CCD+ NACHA standard for EFT and WEDI resources.
- Learn how to operationalize what you have learned as CAQH CORE walks through the mandated Phase III EFT & ERA Operating Rules, as well as maintenance activities related to the CORE Code Combinations for improved claims denial management.
- Hear guest speakers from OhioHealth share how they use electronic payment transactions to gain efficiencies, barriers they encountered and gathered insights.
- Pamela Grosze, PNC Bank, Vice President and Senior Product Manager, Healthcare Payables
- Randy Gabel, OhioHealth, Senior Director Revenue Cycle
- Stephanie Glass, OhioHealth, Director of Revenue Cycle, Corporate Cash Posting