CAQH CORE January Town Hall
CAQH CORE will provide an update of its work efforts and priority initiatives for 2022 to deliver administrative efficiency and value to the healthcare industry. Topics will include:
- An overview and discussion related to 2022 CAQH CORE goals and priorities as set forth by the CAQH CORE Board and informed by the Participant Survey.
- Spotlight into new and updated rules under review by CAQH CORE Participants:
- Draft Updated CAQH CORE Infrastructure Rules
- Draft Updated CAQH CORE Eligibility & Benefits Data Content Rule
- Draft New CAQH CORE Attachments Operating Rules
- Discussion of ongoing initiatives, including operating rule maintenance, CORE Certification, advanced EOB, and the prior authorization pilot and measurement initiatives to measure the impact of automation and workflow integration leveraging standards and operating rules.
- Highlights from the latest federal government activities to improve interoperability and provide patient access to their health information.
Register for the first Town Hall of the new year to engage with CAQH CORE and provide input on how to best drive the industry towards fully digital business operations.
For any questions, please contact CAQH CORE staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.