X12 and CAQH CORE Webinar Series: A Conversation on the 835 Transaction, Standard & Operating Rules
The X12 005010X221A1 Health Care Claim Payment/Advice (835) TR3 Implementation Guide is the HIPAA-adopted standard for claim payment/advice. This guide provides standardized data content for creation and use of the 835 transaction. The 835 is used throughout the healthcare marketplace by providers to post claim payments and adjustments to their accounting systems. CAQH CORE Payment & Remittance Operating Rules help the industry more effectively implement and use the 835 transaction to understand payment decisions and optimize denial management.
Tune in on October 28th for the third installment of a joint webinar series with the standard development organization, X12, and HHS-designated operating rule author, CAQH CORE.
What will you learn by registering for this webinar ?
- A brief review of the benefits of using the 835 transaction to automate remittance posting, which save providers both time and money.
- An overview of Frequently Asked Questions including questions around the new RAS segment, resources, and more.
- A chance to ask the speakers your own questions.
- Patricia Wijtyk, Senior Associate, BPO Cognizant, Co-chair of X12N/TGB/WG3 Payment Information Work Group
- Robert Bowman, Director, CAQH CORE