- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- New Operating Rule Structure
- Eligibility & Benefits
- Claim Status
- Payment & Remittance
- Prior Authorization & Referrals
- Health Care Claims
- Benefit Enrollment
- Premium Payment
- Mandated Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Timely, high-quality provider data for credentialing, network directories, and more.
CAQH ProView®, the trusted source and industry standard for self-reported provider data, is used by more than 1.6 million healthcare providers. CAQH ProView continues to be the premier credentialing tool, but can now also be used by participating organizations for network directories, claims processing, quality assurance, emergency response, member services and more.
Created with feedback from healthcare providers and health plans, CAQH ProView makes it easier for providers to make updates, reducing the time and resources necessary to submit accurate, timely data to organizations that require that information. Time-saving features enable healthcare providers to:
- Complete and attest to multiple state credentialing applications in one intelligent workflow design.
- Upload supporting documents directly into CAQH ProView to eliminate the need for manual submission and to improve the timeliness of completed applications.
- Review and approve Practice Manager information before data is imported.
- Protect against delays in data processing with more focused prompts and real-time validation.
- Self-register with the system before a health plan initiates the application process.