Streamlining the credentialing process for dentists and dental plans
The American Dental Association (ADA) and CAQH are working together to make it easier for dentists to share their professional and practice data with dental plans. Dentists no longer need to complete different applications for credentialing, provider directories and other data needs.
With the participation of 70,000 dentists and the nation's leading dental plans, CAQH is the trusted source for accurate and up-to-date credentialing information.
- Access complete, current and compliant dentist information for credentialing and other business needs
- Download data in convenient formats on-demand or on a schedule
- Eliminate outdated manual processes, paper forms and faxes
- Improve data quality and decrease processing delays
How CAQH Dental Credentialing Works
- Add dentists to your roster in bulk or individually to trigger automated attestation reminders
- Download dentist data and attachments in the format—and when—you need it
- Manage your roster and know the status of selected dentists or your entire roster
- Receive technical support and promotional resources to increase dentist participation and the efficiency and effectiveness of your credentialing program