- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Value-Based Payments
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Implementation Resource Center
- Join CORE
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Provider Directory Data Confirmation
There is a long-standing need to improve the quality of information within health plan provider directories. New market realities - including a wider range of consumer choices and lower-cost health plans with narrow provider networks - are adding to this need. Consumers want up-to-date information about the providers in their networks, and healthcare providers want easier ways to share this information with health plans. These realities have resulted in new Federal and state requirements for health plans to contact providers more frequently to maintain accurate provider directories.
Developed in collaboration with CAQH member health plans, DirectAssure® improves the quality of provider data in health plan directories by simplifying the data collection and evaluation process.
DirectAssure’s intuitive, easy to use platform enables providers to submit or review existing practice, program, and plan affiliation information against previously supplied data to update or approve accordingly. Used by more than 1.5 million providers, physicians can now update and house their professional data in one location and disseminate to specified health plans as needed.
- On-demand roster management.
- Advanced views, per provider, into key directory data, including affiliation status, office hours and plan participation.
- Easy to understand reporting.
- Practice location reconciliation.
- Outreach compliance report.
The fully electronic solution, DirectAssure:
- Reduces administrative costs and inconvenience for health plans and providers.
- Helps plans increase the accuracy of their directories.
- Improves the ability for patients to make more informed decisions about their care based on up-to-date provider information.