Director, Sales and Marketing Operations
<p><span>Vice President, Strategic Marketing and Communications</span></p>
The Director, Sales and Marketing Operations is responsible for managing ongoing operations for sales and marketing, including organization-wide administration of salesforce.com, the marketing tech stack and sales reporting management.
Systems Operations and Vendor Management
- Oversee operations for all sales and marketing systems, including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Adaptive Insights, etc.
- Evaluate and optimize the use of sales and marketing CRM and demand gen tools with a goal of streamlining lead generation, sales cycle development, and the customer lifecycle process. This includes team training, troubleshooting, governance, application, optimization, etc.
- Manage reporting for both sales and marketing.
- Manage relationships with tools and systems vendors including system architecture and design, identifying development and customization needs, contract management, budgeting, user renewals, etc.
Market Opportunity and Pipeline Management
- Manage forecasting/planning and tracking for new business, as well as upsell/cross-sell opportunities across sales and business development.
- Identify white space across all solution areas. Develop contact lists for opportunities. Work with marketing to penetrate target opportunities and deliver leads to sales for follow-up.
Prospect Journey, Sales Process, and RFP Support
- Oversee Salesforce.com process and execution as it relates to marketing lead generation, nurture programs, and prospect assignments to sales in all points of the prospect journey relative to campaign ideation, build, and execution.
- Define and streamline sales processes, prospect life cycle, and cross-functional engagement with sales team members and other relevant teams.
- Manage development and delivery of sales compensation, incentive plans and commissions in conjunction with Chief Growth Officer.
- Manage territory, targets, and compensation assignments.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders when coordinating messaging to target accounts (account management, marketing, and strategic sales team members). Help ensure a coordinated approach to direct campaigning and communication.
- Oversee the RFP process, including consultant support and cross-functional collaboration, to ensure quality responses are submitted on time and aligned to company objectives.
Data Management, Reporting and Analysis
- Streamline data management processes across the organization to ensure demand gen and CRM management contacts are clean and segmented according to needs.
- Manage data integrity, target lists and addition of net new leads to CRM and marketing databases to effectively target outreach.
- Work cross-functionally to manage and report on the following: sales pipeline, demand pipeline, marketing campaigns, and communication outlets.
- Analyze results and develop recommendations on how to address shortfalls and maximize performance.
The Director, Sales and Marketing Operations is responsible for managing ongoing operations for sales and marketing, including organization-wide administration of salesforce.com, the marketing tech stack and sales reporting management. This role reports directly to the Vice President, Strategic Marketing and Communications. This role interacts with the entire enterprise and is an integral part of the organization, dedicated to achieving client satisfaction, customer relationship management, revenue generation and long-term growth in line with the CAQH Vision and Mission.
This is a full-time, exempt, remote position.
- Experience managing Salesforce and HubSpot, CRM and Marketing Automation tools.
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office including expert knowledge with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Seven or more years of work experience in managing the sales process, sales team compensation, budgetary process, and revenue performance management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Salesforce certified administrator preferred.
HubSpot Marketing Software Certification preferred