CAQH ProView: A Year in Review
Last year, CAQH implemented several enhancements to CAQH ProView, many of which were inspired by feedback we have received by users. Here are a few highlights:
- The platform now automatically validates important imformation, such as hospital names, SSN and NPI 1 to improve data accuracy.
- Providers can update practice locations in fewer steps and with USPS standardization.
- Contextual in-app technology now autocorrects entries.
- Help desk chat support was expanded and a 24/7 virtual assistant was implemented that users rate with 98 percent satisfaction.
To build on this progress, CAQH is working on additional innovations for 2020, including:
- Improvements to the user interface to improve readability and simplify data entry.
- New functionality that will enable practice managers to more easily manage multiple profiles and locations.
Today, more than 1.6 million providers and 1,000 plans and other healthcare organizations use CAQH ProView. Through an alliance with the ADA, more dentists are using the solution to share information with dental plans. And the more entities that use it, the more efficient our healthcare system is for everyone.
Learn more about CAQH ProView.