Take the guess work out of the latest data sharing regulations
The CAQH Endpoint Directory, a centralized directory that securely publishes validated endpoints, simplifies how health plans and third-party apps find and share information. This national source of truth automates manual processes and enables compliance with federal regulations.
Click here to see a list of our participants.
- Meet compliance requirements for federal regulations
- Save time establishing and maintaining connections with other payers and third-party apps
- Have confidence in technical integrations with third-party apps
How the CAQH Endpoint Directory Works
- Verifies the identity of payer and third-party app participants
- Confirms privacy and security attestations, privacy policies and data use agreements
- Offers conformance testing and validation of endpoints in accordance with industry and government practices
- Lets payers share information about endpoints, including capability statement imports
- Facilitates connection requests between parties