Continuous sanctions monitoring. High quality provider network maintenance.
SanctionsTrack works in conjunction with CAQH ProView to give your organization the information needed to maintain a high-quality provider network and ensure contracting confidence.
- Improves network quality by ensuring that sanctioned providers are quickly identified and excluded as appropriate
- Identifies providers with multiple state licenses
- Automatically flags all sanctioned providers on the roster of a participating organization
- Includes reporting on providers who voluntarily "opt-out" of Medicare
How SanctionsTrack Works
- Uploads data to CAQH ProView nightly and automatically flags any sanctioned providers on an organization's roster
- Continuously monitors state licensing boards and other federal sources for sanctions and disciplinary actions
- Automates the manual process of checking licensing boards, OPM and OIG, and matching for provider disciplinary actions
- Reduces hours of staff time and eliminates redundant processes
How SanctionsTrack and CAQH ProView Work Together
SanctionsTrack consolidates and electronically reports all provider sanctions and related license actions in the United States. It works in conjunction with CAQH ProView in the following way:
- Continuously queries more than 500 state licensing boards and other Federal sources for sanctions and disciplinary actions.
- Identifies providers with state licensing actions via centralized data collection.
- Uploads data to CAQH ProView nightly.
- Matches sanctions to individual providers in CAQH ProView.
- Automatically flags all sanctioned providers on your organization’s roster.
- Enables online searches and extract information on demand in several ways – by provider name, sanctions within a specific date range, or filtered by providers with a specific sanction type.