- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Time Saving, Automated Provider Sanctions Monitoring
Comprehensive and ongoing monitoring of healthcare provider sanctions is critical to having a reliable provider network. The Department of Health and Human Services, the Office of the Inspector General (HHS-OIG) impose sanctions on providers that have engaged in misconduct weekly, making continuous sanctions monitoring essential.
SanctionsTrack® is an automated, continuous sanctions monitoring solution from CAQH designed to seamlessly integrate with CAQH ProView® and add an additional layer to provider data.
- Automates the manual process of checking licensing boards, OPM and OIG, and matching for provider disciplinary actions.
- Reduces hours of staff time and eliminates redundant data pulls.
- Provides reliable, timely information to use in provider credentialing and evaluation decisions.
How SanctionsTrack and CAQH ProView Work Together
SanctionsTrack consolidates and electronically reports all provider sanctions and related license actions in the United States. It works alongside CAQH ProView and:
- Continuously queries more than 600 state licensing boards and other Federal sources for sanctions and disciplinary actions.
- Identifies providers with state licensing actions via centralized data collection and uploads data to CAQH ProView nightly.
- Matches sanctions and disciplinary actions to individual provider profiles in CAQH ProView and automatically flags sanctioned providers on an organization’s roster.
- Offers customizable searches and on demand reports in several ways – by provider name, sanctions within a specific date range, or filtered by providers with a specific sanction type.
Not a CAQH ProView client?
Learn more about CAQH ProView, the nation’s most widely used, trusted and advanced platform for provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.