- About CAQH CORE
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Priority Topics
- Join CAQH CORE
- Resource Library
- CAQH ProView
- CAQH ProView for Groups
- CAQH ProView - Dental
- Provider Directory - DirectAssure
- Credentialing Solutions Suite
- COB Smart
Provider credentialing just got easier.
CAQH has collaborated with health plans to develop a ground-breaking solution that reduces the burden – for both health plans and providers – of authenticating the accuracy and completeness of provider information to support credentialing decisions.
CAQH is now an NCQA-certified Credentials Verification Organization (CVO).
VeriFide™, the provider credential verification solution from CAQH, improves the quality, speed, and integrity of data provided to plans while reducing the overlapping, non-differentiating business processes associated with credentialing.
The credentialing process is not only improved by VeriFide, it is transformed: by automated technologies, economies of scale, and – over the next few years – achieving industry-wide alignment of provider credentialing dates.
Leveraging self-reported data from more than 1.4 million provider profiles within CAQH ProView, VeriFide deploys advanced technology, in concert with skilled staff, to compare provider information with primary data sources for accuracy:
- Seamless integration with CAQH ProView.
- Streamlined automation with most primary sources.
- Standardized data, using the 14 NCQA key elements.
Once the data has been analyzed and confirmed, and before forwarding it to the health plan, the system categorizes each data element based on the verification results.This categorization enables the plan to automatically route the provider files requiring special follow up, speeding the confirmation process.
Experience fast turnaround and high quality provider data verification. VeriFide returns 95% of initial files within 14 days, with 98.5% accuracy and completeness.
By eliminating the redundant administrative processes associated with credentialing data verification, both plans and providers will experience significant benefits:
- Lowered costs from economies of scale.
- Increased file accuracy and completeness (estimated at 98.5%).
- A reduced credentialing cycle.
- Bundled pricing that includes all data charges.
Providers and Practice Managers
- Decreased administrative burden and confusion caused by outreach from multiple plans.
- Reduced time from credentialing to network participation and payment.
Join the growing list of health plans using VeriFide. For a demonstration of how the solution will complement your provider credentialing efforts, contact a member of the Business Development team at email@example.com.