- CAQH ProView
- COB Smart
- Operating Rules
- CORE Certification
- Industry Topics and Comment Letters
- Education and Resource Center
- HHS HIPAA Compliance
- Join CORE
CAQH ProView for Providers and Practice Managers
CAQH ProView™ - The Next Generation Universal Provider Datasource® - is the trusted electronic solution and industry standard for capturing and sharing healthcare provider self-reported information.
Today, more than 1.3 million physicians and other providers enter and maintain a wide range of information within CAQH ProView.
Healthcare Physicians and Providers
CAQH ProView can help save time and frustration. Use the intelligent workflow design to enter information once into the "provider profile". Select and authorize organizations to receive the information. CAQH ProView offers the ability to submit to multiple healthcare organizations in every state.
- Store data electronically, eliminating paper submission. Upload supporting documents directly to improve the quality and timeliness of completed applications.
- Maintain total control of information with enhanced security features.
- Self-register with the system even before a health plan initiates the application process.
- Available to providers at no cost.
- Maintain information about multiple locations and provider lists.
- Submit files with pre-populated data using a new ‘bulk upload’ option, reducing the amount of profile information that individual providers must submit.
- Access a detailed activity log and export history, as well as corresponding provider activity.
- Available to practice managers at no cost.